The concept is ten to fifteen minute podcasts that focus on arguments or concepts from the philosophy of sport and analyze or explain them in simple and direct ways. I will look at classic, discipline-defining articles, exciting newly published works, and dig deep to rediscover important but not as well-known papers.
Examined Sport mission:
- Extend the reach of the philosophy of sport literature.
- Be a resource for students to learn more about philosophy of sport.
- Highlight essential themes of the literature.
- Rediscover important and interesting papers.
- Spur new thought and research in the philosophy of sport.
You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
You can also watch each episode on The Sports Ethicist YouTube channel. (Archives of the old show are also available on iTunes and YouTube.)